The Manda-boring (Mandalorian) – The Star Wars TV spin-off under the spotlight. Was it spot on or not?
Aaron from Quirky Ales is our guest and discusses brewing, life and his genetic gift of being a stunt-man.
Beer or BS covers a bit of science, where Nathan tries to grapple with teaspoons that can hold 10 million tonnes of mass and Rachel reveals her dark fetish secrets about frogs (that will explain the frog wee).
We give the UK’s president, Dominic Cummings, a hard time!
The ‘Beer n BS podcast’ is a monthly discussion on craft ales, politics, gaming, movies with a good dose of bullshit. Hosted by three drinking buddies – we aim to introduce a few new beers to you with a humorous breakdown of topical events and news. Recorded in the Leeds (Yorkshire/UK) from the finest taproom in the area: QuirkyAles.com. This podcast may not be suitable for listening at work or in public spaces.
- Rachel: Roaster Coaster by Brew Dog & Evil Twin (Imperial Stout) – 9.0% ABV – she rates 10 out of 10
- Geoff: Overwhelming Surplus of Diggity (IPA) by Pomona Island Brew Co – 10.5% ABV – he rates 8.5 out of 10
- Nathan: Barnard Castle Eye Test by Brew Dog (IPA) – 8.6% ABV – he rates 8.2 out of 10
- Aaron: Off Menu IPA by Camden Town Brewery (IPA) – 5.8% ABV – he rates 5.8 out of 10
- Everyone: Bianca Blueberry Maple Pancake Lassi Gose (Gose) by Omnipollo – 6.0% ABV